- DONT FORGET the credit @ewwwTaylor PLEASE.
- DONT FORGET like/reblog if use them PLEASE is too important to me.
- DONT FORGET to visit my blog for more icons, xx
- DONT REPOST, I’ll chase you :)
- Hope you like them, love you all :))))))))
This is for eng-whore, or anyone who wants to know. Okay this is a tutorial on how to add a pixel image to your description.
Step One) Paste this code into your description box:
<img src=”paste URL here”>
Step Three) Right Click the desired pixel and copy the image url
Step Four) Paste the image url into the bolded section:
<img src=”paste URL here">
(Make sure you don’t delete the quotation marks)
And there you go! All you need to do is click save and have a beautiful new pixel! Yay!